DEADLINE FOR EMPLOYERS with 5 or more employees register with CalSavers
State law requires that California employers who don’t already offer an employer-sponsored retirement plan and who have five or more employees, either sponsor a retirement plan or participate in CalSavers. The three-year phased rollout includes staggered deadlines for registration based on employer size. All eligible employers are encouraged to join at any time prior to their registration deadline or register their exemption.DEADLINE FOR EMPLOYERS with 5 or more...
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 30, 2022
- Registering your business takes just a few minutes.
- Employers serve a limited role: facilitate the program by adding employees and submit participating employees' contributions via simple payroll deduction.
- There are no fees for employers.
- We provide you with tips, templates, and support so that you can focus on running your business.
- Employers cannot make contributions to employee accounts.
SHOP LOCAL! Invest in your Community.
Welcome New Members!