Lakeside Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards
Chamber Community Awards
The Lakeside Chamber of Commerce holds its Annual Awards Night, in July. It is a celebration of our community, honoring our award winners and installing our Board of Directors. It is an evening of pride for our community while we recognize those who give of their time and energy to Lakeside.
Our Annual Awards Ceremony include:
- Harry J. Spence Citizen of the Year - This annual award is given to a man or woman in the community who has been an outstanding contributor to the community.
- Rick Smith Award - In memory of Rick Smith, a lifelong Lakeside Advocate, the Lakeside Chamber established an annual Rick Smith “Commitment to the Community” Award in 2011. Each year this award is given to individuals who exemplify the attributes of Rick; someone who gives of themselves, selflessly, to the Lakeside Community with integrity and for no other purpose than for the greater good of Lakeside.
- Volunteer of the Year
- Board Member of the Year
- Ambassador of the Year
- Chamber Member of the Year
- Community Leadership/Organization Award
- Sponsor of the Year
- Elected Official of the Year
We accept public nominations for our Citizen of the Year award annually between January and the end of April. The Board of Directors carefully reviews all the nomination letters and makes their selection. If you know someone worthy of our prestigious award, please take a moment to send in their nomination.
Welcome New Members!