The Superintendent is responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling all resources in the field for the successful execution of multiple projects. We offer competitive wages, paid healthcare, and 401k with profit sharing option.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Lead Alvarez and Shaw's IIPP Safety Program.
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling and resource-loading in conjunction with other Self- Performed Work crews.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Coordinate, plan and supervise subcontractors and craftsman.
- Partner with project manager during the construction phase to budget, manage and forecast the following: craft labor, equipment, materials, small tools, and general conditions.
- Develop site utilization plan and establish crew size..
- Maintain all required materials, equipment and inspections to support the project schedule.
- Participate in pre-construction budgeting and scheduling.
- Select formwork systems and equipment.
- Implement and understand project administration requirements in conjunction with the project manager.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, ability to determine work method alternative.
- Maintain relationships with customers, subcontractors, etc.
- Other duties upon request.
- 10+ years of experience in commercial Construction. (Site concrete, asphalt, excavation, grading)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Effective participation in team environment.
- Strong emphasis on fostering a safe working environment for all employees.